1. How long does shipping take?
- Once the order is processed it can take anywhere from 2-6 business days to ship. Then, once the order has shipped it should arrive within 1-3 business days.
2. Is your meat shipped fresh or frozen?
- All of our meat is shipped frozen!
3. Is shipping my only option?
- No, you can also pick up your items at our location at 620 W Main Herington, KS 67449. Please choose in store pick up at checkout and someone will contact you to schedule a time for pick up!
4. How do I make changes to an order I already placed?
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions you have regarding your order!
5. What shipping carrier do you use?
- We ship with UPS!
6. How does the meat stay frozen during shipment?
- We use a corrugated box that has an insulated liner inside with dry ice and ice packs!
7. Where does the meat come from?
- We partner with farms and ranches from the USA to allow consumers to purchase their beef products directly from the farm.
8. How much is shipping?
- Shipping is FREE when you buy 20lbs or more! If you purchase less than 20lbs the standard shipping fee is $25. (ALL "Beef Boxes" ship for free)