1. How long does shipping take?
- Once the order is processed it can take anywhere from 2-6 business days to ship. Then, once the order has shipped it should arrive within 1-3 business days.
2. Is your meat shipped fresh or frozen?
- All of our meat is shipped frozen!
3. Is shipping my only option?
- No, you can also pick up your items at two of our locations at 1019 N. Colorado Street Suite 100 Gilbert, AZ or 620 W Main Herington, KS 67449. Simply choose in store pick up during checkout. You'll receive an email when your order is packed and ready. You can pickup your package at your earliest convenience Monday - Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm.
4. Why can't I ship my order?
- We only offer shipping for orders over $35. If your cart has a subtotal below $35, you will not see the shipping option during checkout. If you're having issues placing an order please email email@example.com for assistance.
5. Why can't I pickup my order?
- We offer pickup from both of our locations. In order to pickup your order, you must have all items in your cart available in the same location. If you have items in your cart from both locations, you may not see the pickup option during checkout. If you're having issues placing an order please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
6. How do I make changes to an order I already placed?
- Please email email@example.com for any questions you have regarding your order!
7. What shipping carrier do you use?
- We ship with UPS!
8. How does the meat stay frozen during shipment?
- We use a corrugated box that has an insulated liner inside with dry ice and ice packs! Watch the video at the bottom of the page to see how your package will arrive.
9. Where does the meat come from?
- We partner with farms and ranches from the USA to allow consumers to purchase their beef products directly from the farm.
10. How much is shipping?
- Shipping is FREE when you spend $175 or more! If you purchase less than $175, the standard shipping fee is $25.
11. Can I pay for my order in installments?
- Yes, when using Shop Pay installments on orders between $50 and $3,000 you can pay for your order in 4 bi-weekly payments. The payments are even interest free. There are no late fees and it won't impact your credit score. Eligibility is managed by Affirm and based on your credit score. For issues with your installment, contact Shop Pay directly.
1. Add items to your cart
2. Checkout with Shop Pay
3. Choose to pay in 4 installments
Learn more about installments
- For all issues and refunds, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org within 15 days of receiving your order and be sure to include a photo of your order packaging slip.
Looking for even more?
Watch our unboxing video to learn more about how we're able to deliver frozen meat right to your door!