Is a Tomahawk Steak easy to cook? Sure it is! Watch our video to learn how to cut and prepare a Frenched Ribeye to make steakhouse quality Tomahawk Steaks yourself!
- Grain Fed Tomaawk Steak (precut) BUY NOW or Grain Fed Whole Frenched Ribeye BUY NOW
- Santa Maria Style Seasoning BUY NOW
- Preheat your smoker or oven to 425° F.
- Cut the whole ribeye into steaks, between the middle of each bone.
- Season each steak generously with Santa Maria Style Seasoning.
- Sear all sides of the steaks in a pan or griddle greased with oil and butter.
- Transfer the steaks to your smoker or oven.
- Cook until the steaks have reached your desired internal temp.
- Rare: 130° F
- Medium Rare: 135° F
- For Medium: 145° F
- Medium Well: 150° F
- Well Done: 160° F