These steakhouse burgers are far from basic. With a little seasoning, caramelized onions and blue cheese dressing, the flavors of the grass-fed ground beef patties explode.
- Grass-Fed Ground Beef Patties BUY NOW
- Ultimate Steak House Burger Seasoning BUY NOW
- Onion - sliced
- Blue Cheese Dressing
- Brioche Buns
- Preheat your grill to medium-high heat.
- Heat a medium size pan to medium-high heat. Add your butter then onions. Stir occasionally, until fully cooked and slightly brown. Turn heat off and set aside.
- Season each side of the burger patties with Agridime's Ultimate Steak House Burger Seasoning. Place the beef patties on the grill. Sear for about 3 minutes then flip. Cook the burgers until they've reached your desired temperature then remove them from the grill.
- Butter the brioche buns and toast them on the grill for about a minute or until golden brown. Remove them from the grill.
- Assemble the buns by adding a burger, caramelized onions, and blue cheese dressing to each.
- Rare: 130° F
- Medium Rare: 135° F
- For Medium: 145° F
- Medium Well: 150° F
- Well Done: 160° F