Smoked Queso Dip
Smoked queso dip is perfect for cookouts. Treat your friends, family, or coworkers to a delicious smoked treat with this recipe.
- 1 lb Ground Beef (80% Lean) BUY NOW
- 1 lb Zesty Beef Breakfast Sausage BUY NOW
- 1 casing of Chorizo 9 oz
- 2.5 lbs Cheese(s) of choice
- 1 cup Tomatoes diced
- 1 cup Chili Beans
- 1 cup Kidney Beans
- 1/4 cup Sour Cream
- 1 tsp Smoky Roasted Garlic & Onion Seasoning BUY NOW
- 1 tsp Sea Salt BUY NOW
- 1 tsp Garlic Pepper BUY NOW
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- Tortilla Chips
- Preheat your smoker to 325° F
- Smoke your ground beef, sausage, and chorizo until done.
- Add the cheese, beans, tomatoes, sour cream, and seasonings.
- Smoke for 45 minutes, stirring a few times throughout.
- Remove from the smoker and serve with tortilla chips.