Poor Man's Burnt Ends
Burnt ends don't get any easier than this. Watch our video and see how you can make burnt ends right at home using our grass-fed chuck roast.
- 2 Grass-Fed Beef Chuck Roasts BUY NOW
- Teriyaki Sauce
- BBQ Sauce
- Dry Rub - Try our Kansas City Rub BUY NOW
- Brown Sugar
- Sriracha Sauce
- Sesame Seeds
- Preheat your smoker, grill, or oven to 275° F
- Lather chuck roasts with teriyaki sauce, then coat in dry rub.
- Cut the chuck roasts in half.
- Smoke, grill, or bake the four pieces for 5 hours or until the internal temperature reaches 165°-170° F.
- Remove the chuck roast halves and cut them into cubes, roughly one inch big. Transfer the cubes into a roast pan, then top with sprinkles of brown sugar, BBQ sauce, teriyaki sauce, sriracha sauce, and chunks of butter. Cover tightly with foil.
- Smoke, grill, or bake an additional 1 1/2 hours.
- Remove from the heat at let it rest at least 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds and enjoy!