Philly Cheesesteak Sandwiches
Philly Cheesesteaks are pure comfort food. We're going to show you just how easy they are to make using Agridime beef and seasoning.
- Grass Fed Philly Meat BUY NOW
- Smoky Roasted Garlic & Onion Seasoning BUY NOW
- 3 Sweet Peppers or 1 Bell Pepper
- 1/2 Onion
- 5 Provolone Cheese Slices
- Hoagie Rolls
This recipe can be made on a stove top or in a grill/smoker. If you're using a grill or smoker, start by preheating to 500° F.
- Cut up the onions and peppers.
- Sauté the onion and peppers with a little oil.
- Brown the meat until no longer pink, seasoning generously with Smoky Roasted Onion & Garlic Seasoning halfway through.
- Combine your Philly Meat and vegetables into one pan to finish cooking.
- Top with five slices of Provolone cheese, and wait until melted.
- Fill the hoagie rolls with the delicious mixture and enjoy!