The hanging tender is prized for it's flavor and superior tenderness. Learning how to cook this specialty cut is easy with our video.
- Preheat grill or smoker to 275° F
- Remove any silver skin and muscles from all around the meat.
- Cut the meat in half and remove the strip of membrane.
- Coat the meat well with seasoning.
- Add meat to your grill or smoker, cooking about 4 1/2 minutes per side.
- Remove meat from the grill when it's reached your desired internal temperature (see chart below).
- Rare: 130° F
- Medium Rare: 135° F
- For Medium: 145° F
- Medium Well: 150° F
- Well Done: 160° F